unpckd delivers package-free refills and reusables to local doorsteps, offering the convenience of home delivery without the waste of packaging.
With the purpose of keeping the planet alive for generations to come, unpckd’s mission is to reduce the amount of packaging made and consumed in the UK by making waste-free alternatives available for the products we need and use daily, thus reducing the environmental impact of the things we buy.
We focus on reducing the consumption of packaging by offering refill foods and liquids in reusable containers as well as sustainable, reusable swaps for disposable household items.
unpckd offers solutions for leading a less wasteful life by stocking products that are needed & used every day in order to have a meaningful and material impact of household waste; as well as sourcing sustainable products that do not end up as waste themselves.
- cereals: porridge, muesli (plain), granola, corn flakes, rice Krispies, shreddies, bran flakes
- toppings: mixed seeds, mixed nuts, banana chips, coconut chips, sultanas, raisins, cranberries, chopped dates, cacao nibs,
- chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, yoghurt plain, yoghurt strawberry, honey
- cold-pressed juice: rotating a menu of seasonal fruits (including orange, watermelon, green juice of the week, juice shots)
- pasta: white & brown penne, white & brown fusilli, spaghetti, noodles
- rice: basmati white rice, long-grain brown rice
- grain: couscous, popping corn, brown & red lentils, quinoa
- crisps (in a compostable packet): plain, salt & vinegar, cheese & onion
- dried fruit: apple, mango, fruit salad
- nuts: peanuts
- biscuits: bourbons, custard creams, jam rings
- home: laundry detergent, fabric softener, washing-up liquid, toilet cleaner liquid, all-purpose cleaner, dishwasher tablets
- body: hand wash, body wash, shampoo, conditioner
…the range expands every delivery based on demand; if you shout, we try to get!
– sustainable alternative household goods (bathroom, kitchen, out & about, lunch)
– storage containers (glass jars, aluminium bottles, cotton bags)
– starter kit tins (kitchen, body, teeth, basics, out & about, school lunch, working lunch, reusable wrap, reusable cracker, body refills)