All of our items are certified fair trade by organisations including the WFTO or BAFTS, or they are ethically sourced/made in the UK. Our suppliers are environmentally conscious, and many of our products are made from recycled materials.
Refill your zero waste shampoos, conditioners, and beauty products in store, or stock up on naked soaps and other toiletries. Our products are natural, biodegradable, and mostly vegan, and range from the luxurious to the basic – something for every budget!
We were shortlisted for the 2018 VIBES Awards (Environmental Service), and we have been featured in the Sunday Post and No Serial Number Magazine, as well as numerous other publications. We often work with local schools and community groups and are currently leading the Fort William Fairtrade Town Campaign.
- Variety of Suma shampoos and conditioners
- Green Wyse natural toothpaste
- Coven Vegan Skincare natural face scrubs
- Heavenly Organics powdered shampoos and conditioners, as well as hand balm refills
- Variety of bulk bath salts and soaks, as well as loose dried florals
- Loose clays and bicarb (to make your own toothpaste; I’m working on getting bulk essential oils for this)
- Zao refillable cosmetics; we’re the only Scottish stockist of this luxury brand
What else do we do?
- Inspiration Subscription Boxes
- Beauty & Wellness Events
- Live Fair Trade in Music Gigs
- Vintage Retail Sales in support of the Fashion Revolution ethos
- 10% Student Discount
- Film Screenings