Having now surpassed our 100th birthday, having first opened for business in 1914, Shepherd’s Bush Market is a historical landmark within the West London Community. Standing on the East side of the railway viaduct running between Uxbridge Road and Goldhawk Road, the market is surrounded by landmark destinations including famous music venues, theatres and educational institutions.
An assortment of businesses can be found trading from within our stalls and famous railway arches. World renowned for our fabric and falafel, we house over 90 traders. Many of whom have been here for generations securing returning customers from all over the world. Serving both the local and wider community, the market is a great place to go for fresh, cooked and exotic foods.
With a wide variety of fresh produce, fabrics, household goods and furnishings the market has long stood as a one stop shop for the local community, gaining a reputation as one of the most diverse locations this side of London.