Serving the residents of Peckham, Dulwich and Camberwell for 14 years, Peckham Farmers Market is a FARMA certified weekly affair. Run by the Urban Farmers Market and offering fresh, home grown produce all under a covered roof, traders include Flour Power City Organic Bakery, Burscombe Cliffe Farm and Alham Wood Cheeses. The majority of vendors are organic, biodynamic or otherwise, and although such phrases often imply that you’ll be paying through the nose, we’re promised that all produce is fairly priced.
- Brambletye Fruit Farm – Apples, pears, fresh & unpasteurised apple juice,strawberries, blueberries , blackberries, honey, oyster mushrooms & organic eggs
- Burscombe Cliffe Farm – Fresh prime organic lamb, beef & bacon & sausages, wool and sheepskins
- Flour Power City Organic Baker – London Bloomer, Spelt, Pagnotta, Pain au Levain. Rustic Rye, Hoxton Rye Levain, Red Leicestershire cheese straws, spinach & Ricotta Roll using the finest flour from Shipton Mill producing the highest quality artisan bread.
- Dew Drop Coffee – Barista Coffee on Peckham Square
- Batch Farm Cheesemakers Ltd – Awarding Winning Goulds Cheddar (Peckham 2nd & 4th Sun in month)
- Norfolk Honey – Borage & Ivy Honey & Norfolk clear Honey
- Marsh Produce – Specialises in Rare Breed Lamb & Pork, Dexter Beef, Duck Eggs, Free range eggs, Homemade pies
- Thrognall Farm – Fresh Seasonal Fruit & Veg Apples, and seasonal salads Duck eggs, hen eggs, herbs and lots more