Along with the zero waste shop and refillery – the café will be stocked with locally home baked goods to tickle all taste buds as well as light lunches and refreshments in a relaxed and inviting setting. There will also be an enclosed (gated) outside seating area which will be equipped with mud kitchen and sand pit – to keep the little ones entertained
Products that will be stocked include:
- Refillable dried goods, affordable and plastic free – nuts, seeds, pulses, grains and beans
- Household goods – refillable washing up liquid, hand soap, laundry liquid and conditioner
- Naked soaps, hair shampoo bars, toothpaste tablets and reusable sanitary products
- Dont forget to take your own containers / bags for refilling but if you forget – not to worry, there will be glass jars, bio degradable / compostable brown bags to use.
- Bring back the milkman – we will be stocking glass bottles of milk (bring them back to have them refilled)
- Locally sourced products and using local businesses where possible