Established on an old drovers route into the city, Broadway Market has been home to market traders since the 1890s, the market provides a unique mixture of tastes and cultures.
Visit us and you will find some of east London’s finest shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes and of course stalls offering amazing fresh produce, authentic street food, original clothing, arts and crafts. All centred on a little East End street between the Regent’s Canal and London Fields.
Products include fresh produce, street food, locally designed clothing, arts and crafts.
- The Tomato Stall – Purveyors of delicious tomatoes grown with love on the sunny Isle of Wight.
- Chegworth Valley – A family owned farm growing fruit, vegetables and salads and producing award-winning farm pressed apple and fruit juices.
- Marco Cheese – Cheeses sourced from all over Italy by Marco Florio. Selection includes top quality Parmigiano and Burrata, as well as other less known varieties. Marco deals directly with the Piedmont region’s artisan cheesemakers, many of whom are young producers who are going back to older traditions to produce limited-supply but top quality cheeses.
- Big Wheel – Wide selection of artisan cheeses.
- Ted’s Veg – Growers of the best and most fresh fruit and vegetable
- Roxy’s of London – Jams, chutneys, sauces and drinks.
- Wild Beef – Ethical, family-run Devonshire farm producing natural, grass-reared and grass-finished beef
- Centanni – Artisan baker and deli
- Borough Olives – Highest quality freshly marinated olives and pestos.
- The Olive Oil Co.- Selection of fine Italian Olive oils.
- Downland Produce – Family-owned pig farm, purveyors of prime, fresh pork and products, providing top quality traceable meat from their own butchery.
- Santos santos – Importers and purveyors of Spanish artisan foods.
- Wild country organics – Award-winning organic produce from a family farm.